Alas! Winter season is here. We end up getting dry patches all over the skin. Dry and flaky skin is a common problem that we face during winters since humidity level outside drops. When the air outside is cold and dry, the water in your skin evaporates more quickly; this makes your skin feel dry and tight. So, here I am sharing some amazing WINTER SKIN CARE tips that will help you to achieve soft and supple skin.
• 1-2 spoon sugar
• few drops of olive oil
• Mix sugar and few drops of olive oil and rub it on your face and exfoliate your skin.
• Do it gently.
• This mixture acts as a scrub and removes all the dead skin away.
2) HYDRATING MASK
• 2 spoon curd
• Mix two spoons of plain yogurt or curd with few drops of honey.
• Apply it to your skin and massage a bit in a circular motion.
• Keep this for 15-20 mins.
• Wash it off with cold or lukewarm water.
Tip: Pat dry your skin gently with a soft towel after washing.
The lactic acid present in the curd exfoliates your skin and prevents the skins of aging and brightens the skin tone. Whereas honey smoothens the skin.
Use a vaporizer or a steamer and take steam for about 5-6 mins. You can also add eucalyptus oil to it.
1) In winters, never wash your skin with hot water. Hot water makes your skin more patchy and dry.
2) After a shower, apply some moisturizer to your skin.
3) Even in winters, apply sunscreen.
4) If you don’t have a moisturizer, apply some coconut oil. It’s an excellent natural moisturizer.