Skin whitening soap will make your skin even tone.It is so hard to maintain an even complexion! With the amount of chemical, pollution, and sun damage that our skin is subjected to, dullness and skin darkening is inevitable. Not only does this affect the health of your skin, but the resulting uneven skin tone can be a pain to deal with. While using concealer and foundation does the trick most of the time, what if I told you that there is a more permanent solution? But wait, there’s more; what if I told you that restoring your complexion can be as simple as using the right soap?
But what else is better when you can make your own natural skin whitening soap..?
Lets get to the recipe of skin whitening soap..
Things you will need to make Skin whitening Soap :
- Pears natural soap ( will use this as a soap base ).
- Castor oil.
- Wild turmeric.
- Licorice powder.
- Silicon molds or Use n throw plastic cups.
How to make the Skin Whitening Soap:
- I am using this Pears natural soap because this soap is dermatologically tested. It contains 98% glycerin and natural oils and this soap does not rip off the oils from your face hence does not indulge in drying the skin.
- Now, grate this soap with the help of a grater.
- Make sure the above ingredients are ready with you while making the soap.
- With the help of a double boiler method, we have to now melt the grated soap.
- Once the soap base has been melted, add one tbsp of castor oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of glycerin. Mix it well.
- Add 3 tbsp of wild turmeric powder.
- Now, add 3 tbsp of licorice powder. Mix everything well.
- Once everything is mixed well, remove the bowl from the double boiling method.
- Pour the soap in the silicon molds or use n throw plastic cups.
- Set this skin whitening soaps in freezer for 5-10 mins or till it becomes hard.
Here is your soap ready to use..!
How to use this Skin Whitening soap :
- Use this soap twice a day for best results.
- You can use this soap on your face as well as on your body just as any regular soap.
Benefits of using the ingredients for Skin whitening soap :
- Licorice powder which is also called as mulethi or yashtimadhu, is a natural skin whitening agent. Licorice powder is excellent for sensitive skin also.A natural skin lightening alternative to chemical hydroquinone, licorice extract contains an active called glabridin, which inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme that causes pigmentation in response to sun exposure. It can also help diminish the dark pigmentation resulting from scars.
- Glycerin is an emollient, making skin not only moist, but soft and supple to the touch. It keeps the skin hydrated.
- Wild turmeric makes a Wonderful Skin Rejuvenative For Skin Whitening when used in fresh or raw form in face pack. It is a natural antiseptic,also recommended for acne,natural cleanser and helps in Skin Lighting.
- The essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance.
So, this was the simple recipe of DIY skin whitening soap. This is very cheap and you get clear, even tone bright skin without burning a hole in your pocket. This soap is very effective when used twice a day. Please try this and let me know in your comment section below. Thankyou.