Regular pedicures can make your feet look flawless! Did you know that your feet can tell a lot about you? It goes without saying that well-groomed feet are the mark of a proud and confident woman, and the opposite is not. But guess what? You don’t have to spend time and money to get beautiful feet; all you need to do is follow 4 easy steps for a DIY pedicure at home.
Things you will need for Pedicure :
(As, The pedicure involves steps hence for easy understanding i have listed all the things which will be required, below )
- Medium hot water
- Exfoliating pedicure brush or toothbrush
- Pumice stone or Scotch brite (green pad)
- Coffee powder
- Vitamin E capsule
The pedicure has the following 4 Steps :
- Hot water feet rinse
Finally, lets start the pedicure..
Remove the nailpaint with a nailpaint remover if you have applied any.
1) HOT WATER FEET RINSE :
- Take some medium hot water in a bucket (1/4th bucket of water is enough to dip your whole feet in it)
- Add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp sugar in it.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of any of your shampoo.
- Whisk it well till foamy.
- Dip your feet into it for 10-15 minutes.
- Sit back and relax.
- After, 10-15 minutes take an exfoliating pedicure brush (which is easily available in any shop) or toothbrush (medium). Scrub the dead skin and dirt particles off on the feet. Concentrate the ankle area and below the feet, nails, toes etc.
- Now, take a pumice stone or scotch brite scrub pad (green) to scrub the feet. Again concentrate more on the ankle and below the feet. ( Don’t be too harsh ). Scrub for 5-10 minutes.
- Pat dry your feet for the next step.
2) SCRUBBING :
- Take 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp coffee powder and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Mix it well and let the sugar melt. Your homemade scrub is ready.
- Sit back and relax and simultaneously apply this homemade scrub to your feet one by one.
- Scrub properly for 10-15 minutes. Sugar will remove all the dead skin cells off and honey will moisturize your skin. Lemon will take away all the tan from the feet.
- After scrubbing both the feet with homemade scrub, wash your feet with cold water.
- Pat dry them. You will see the difference.
3) MOISTURIZING :
- Take some vaseline on both your feet. Poke a vitamin e capsule and transfer the oil on the both the feet equally.
- Massage this (vaseline and vitamin e) mositurizer on both the feet till it gets absorbed properly!
- Pedicure is almost done!
4) DETAILING :
- Apply your favourite nail paint to the feet and you are done.
- Once the nailpaint is completely dried up, wear socks and go to sleep. This will lock the nourishment into the feet.
This Pedicure is highly effective. Do this once every week for soft and fair feet. If you have extremely rough feet,do this twice a week.
TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL FEET :
- Always wear slippers at home, if not allowed wear socks.
- First of all, Moisturize your feet every night and wear socks.
- Also, Wear socks while you step out in the sun to prevent tanning.
Hence,These were the steps for pedicure at home under 20/- Yes, as most of the things are easily available at home, this pedicure will hardly cost you 20/- Please try this pedicure at home and let me know the results. See you until next time. Thankyou.