Protein treatments to promote healthy hair growth are misunderstood. It’s logical to assume that because hair is made of proteins (keratin), applying topical protein treatments will help strengthen hair.
A diet rich in protein or a complete hair growth supplement is the only way to nourish hair strands with protein from within. However, topical protein treatments for hair grooming may help protect and strengthen hair from the outside.
How does Protein Help Hair Growth
Protein in your diet helps the body to produce keratin, which is fundamental to the hair structure. When keratin weakens, hair strands are more prone to breakage. To nourish hair with protein, eat a diet that includes high-quality, lean protein.
How Protein Treatments to Promote Healthy Hair Growth
There are a number of protein treatments for healthy hair growth for sale and home remedies. These protein treatments generally work by nourishing the outside of hair, strengthening strands externally to help prevent breakage. If the hair follicles are not nourished from within, protein treatments for hair can only do so much. That said, if your diet is complete and you take a hair growth vitamin supplement, yet you want to do more to protect from hair breakage, you might add protein treatments for hair growth to your beauty routine.
As these blog encourages natural home remedies for skincare,haircare etc.,i will be showing you MAGICAL PROTEIN TREATMENT FOR YOUR HAIR which will add lots of shine to your hair. This protein treatment will make your hair glossy, smooth and eventually thicker.
So lets get started…
Things you will need to do this protein treatment :
- 10-12 almonds.
- Aloe vera gel.
- 3-4 Vitamin e capsules.
How to make this protein treatment :
- Soak 10-12 almonds overnight. You can use 15-20 also if you have longer hair.
- Now take 250-300 ml water and keep aside.
- Add this soaked almonds to the grinder and blend it to a fine paste.
- Add 250 to 300 ml water to this and again blend it well.
- Now, strain this almond milk or water 😅.
- After straining what you got is almond milk which we will use for protein treatment.
- You will be left with very fine particles of almond.
- TIP : Do not throw away the almond residue as you can scrub your face with it. Almond scrub can be an excellent exfoliator which will hep to remove dirt and dead skin from the face.
- Add 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel to the almond milk and 3-4 vitamin e capsules.
- Mix it really well.
- You protein treatment hair mask is ready.
How to apply this protein treatment mask :
- For easy application use a spray bottle.
- Add the liquid ( almond milk ) to the spray bottle.
- Comb your hair throughly, make sure they are tangle free.
- Section your hair and spray the almond milk all over your hair. Make sure you cover the roots till the tips of the hair.
- Leave it for 45 mins – 1 hour.
- Was it off with mild shampoo.
Benefits of this protein treatment hair mask :
- Almonds are loaded with nutrients such as magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids which promotes hair growth. They are full of protein and biotin which gives shiny and smoother hair.
- Soaked almonds also add shine and luster to your tresses. They work directly on the roots of hair.
- When used in a right manner soaked almonds are magical for your hair.
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
So this was my DIY protein treatment hair mask for shiny,thicker and longer hair. Please do try and let me know in the comment section below. Thankyou.