The term “extreme hair growth” can be misleading, but the ideas behind these hair mask recipes for extremely fast hair growth are usually solid. Unfortunately, the actual recipes are a bit ridiculous. They usually call for you to make a concoction with kitchen supplies, and let your hair soak in it for hours. It’s true that there are hair growth benefits of the ingredients in these recipes, but there are other ways to get thick, full hair growth.
A number of factors play an important role in your hair’s growth rate. These include your age, health status, diet, hormones, seasonal changes and climate. Emotional factors, such as trauma, stress or anxiety, also affect growth because they reduce the blood and oxygen supply to the scalp, which is essential for healthy hair.
However, you need not give up on that dream of Rapunzel-like hair. You too can achieve it by eating a nutritious diet, following a proper hair care regimen, and applying holistic and all-natural hair masks weekly.
Given the benefits ginger has to offer when it comes to healing diseases and health problems, it comes without surprise that it has long been used in Indian Ayurveda. Is ginger good for hair growth? It is one of the best ingredients you could use to promote hair growth. Whether it is to achieve mermaid length tresses or simply control a nasty bout of hair loss, this natural ingredient can prove to be extremely advantageous.
So,today i am sharing you a recipe of DIY Ginger hair oil which promotes extreme hair growth even on bald patches. And this takes only two ingredients. So lets go..
Things you will need to make Ginger Hair Oil :
- 1 big piece of ginger.
- Coconut oil.
How to prepare the Ginger hair Oil :
- Wash and peel the ginger properly. Make sure there is no mud.
- Roughly chop the ginger and blend it without adding water.
- Take two big spoons of coconut oil.
- Now, ( strickly with the double boiling method ) heat the coconut oil.
- While the oil is being heated, strain the blended ginger paste with the help of a clean muslin cloth or simply strain it with the help of tea strainer. Keep it aside.
- After the coconut oil is heated properly, mix the strained ginger juice into the coconut oil. Mix it vigourously so that the ginger juice gets completely mixed with the oil. Do this while the coconut oil is hot as it will be easy for the ginger juice to get in with the oil.
How to apply the Ginger hair oil :
- As usual make sure your hair is tangle free.
- Take the ginger hair oil as much as needed. Apply it properly all over the scalp to the ends of the hair. Massage the scalp gently with using your finger tips for the oil to deeply penetrate into the scalp.
- Never directly put any oil on direct heat. As doing this might burn all the nutrients.
- You can also make this ginger hair oil in more quantity and store it in refridgerator. I usually store the oil in a glass bottle and refridgerate it. Heat the oil before whenever you wish to oil your hair. ( Using double boiling method only ).
- Apply this oil twice or thrice a week for best results.
Benefits of ginger hair oil :
- Combats free radicals : Ginger contains a powerful antioxidant called gingerol. Antioxidants like gingerol neutralize free radicals that cause damage to hair follicles and strands, slowing hair growth and causing breakage*
- Ginger has natural anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe scalp conditions like dandruff. Dandruff can cause itchiness. And scratching the scalp can cause damage to hair cuticles, leading to breakage.
- Ginger can be used to treat the types of scalp inflammation that cause hair loss.
- Ginger is loaded with hair healthy vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous. Ginger also contains fatty acids, which can improves hair sheen.
- Ginger hair oil increases and boost scalp blood circulation which eventually increases hair growth.
- Ginger is another ingredient that is rich in sulfur. It also helps stimulate hair growth from dormant hair follicles.
There is no point in spending money on chemical filled hair care products when you have such natural and efficient treatment options at your disposal.
While growing your hair is not for the faint-hearted, these treatments can make it easy, and with them, you will have the locks from your dreams in no time! Have you ever tried ginger for hair growth? If so, how did it help you? Tell us your story by commenting below.
Read more : Grow your hair in one week | full proof method.