Today I’ll be posting a homemade facepack with the help of GREEN TEA. As you all know that all my skincare, haircare and etc are nature-friendly and has no side effects. Some of you might not be aware of the innumerable benefits green tea offers for your skin and hair. Green tea has anti-aging and antioxidants that delays the signs of aging, fine lines, sun damage, aging spots, and wrinkles. The polyphenols in the green tea neutralize harmful radicals which damage the skin and accelerate aging.Epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, is another type of antioxidant found in green tea that is very beneficial in reducing acne and scars by both cleansings the skin of toxins and neutralizing the bacteria that causes acne.
So I am sharing a quick recipe for the homemade greentea mask. Here you go..
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU WILL NEED :
• 1 tbsp green tea.
• 1 tbsp curd/ yogurt.
• 1 tbsp besan/gram flour.
• 1/2 tbsp of honey.
• Mix all the ingredients in a clean bowl.
• Apply this mixture on your face for 15-20 mins.
• Wash it off with normal water.
For best results apply this homemade green tea face pack every night.
1) The curd is a natural cleanser,it cleanses your skin plus minimizes the pigmentation which results in an even skin and fairer skin. It also moisturizes your skin.
2) Besan or gramflour exfoliates your skin and gives a youthful glow.
3) Honey has anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.Honey fights over whiteheads and blackheads and acne.If you already have acne prone skin, honey soothes the redness and itching and moisturizes your skin.
So all the beautiful ladies try this face pack and let me know your experience in the comment section below.