Pedicure at home….? By using natural ingredients from your kitchen? Ohh..c’ mon is it even going to work… and blah blah. THESE ARE ALL THE QUESTIONS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW… But trust me, ladies… This natural ways to pedicure will give you amazing results.
Who doesn’t love those super cute, amazingly fair, soft feet…
SO HERE’S THE PROCEDURE FOR PEDICURE AT HOME
ALL YOU NEED IS :
1) half bucket of warm water.
2) 2 tbsp of any shampoo.
3) 2 spoon of baking soda.
4) 1 lemon.
5) 2 tbsp washing powder.
6) 1 tbsp glycerin.
7) fresh aloe vera.
9) old toothbrush.
10) 1 tbsp 5% hydrogen peroxide (this is optional).
1) First, wash your feet with water n pat dry them
2) Cut aloe vera stem and rub the gel on your feet nicely for 5-10 mins.
3) Again wash your feet or wipe away with a wet towel dipped in normal water.
4) Now, apply toothpaste ( Colgate is recommended) on the nails of your feet and brush them with a toothbrush. This will make your nails clean and white. Brush it properly from outside and inside so all the dirt is removed.
5) Take some hot to warm water in a bucket. Add 2 tbsp of shampoo, 2 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tbsp of glycerin, 2 tbsp of washing powder, squeeze 1 lemon in it. Add 1tbsp of 5% hydrogen peroxide but this is completely optional.
6) Dip your feet in this mixture for 20 min and keep scrubbing in between with the pumice stone and the pedicure filer which you get in the market.
7) This will remove all the dirt and tan, dead skin from your feet making them fairer and softer.
8) Pat dry your feet and apply any of your favourite moisturizer
Do this thrice in a month for better results.
Brace yourselves with amazingly soft,super cute feet.