Today I’ll be sharing a simple yet amazing recipe of neem oil which is an easy DIY recipe. Unlike other Neem oil which you get in the market which is only 10-25% neem rest is adulterated.This oil is 100% pure, nonallergic and has full results. This DIY neem oil will cure all your scalp infections including dandruff and hairfall and hair thinning too which will help you to get long and thick hair.
Remember the times when Neem leaves were an unmatched remedy for every problem of the body and beyond? Words of wise grandmoms listing the benefits of neem, though outdated, still hold true to the T. Irrespective of the advent of new age products and medicines, neem still holds a strong place in the world of medicine and wellness. Particularly, neem oil, extracted from the very seed (or fruit) of the tropical neem tree, also called as Azadirachta indica or Indian Lilac. The list of neem oil benefits is not just long but also backed by various studies and research.
WHAT IS NEEM OIL..?
Neem oil is a type of vegetable oil extracted from the fruits of the evergreen neem tree. Its botanical name is Azadirachta Indica. Neem trees are predominantly found in the Indian subcontinent.neem oil its antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties. Based on the method of extraction, Neem oil takes different colors like stark red, green-brown, yellow-brown, golden-yellow and dark-brown.
IS NEEM OIL IS SAFE..?
Neem oil is non-toxic in nature and is absolutely safe for not just humans but also for plants, mammals, birds and bees. Azadirachtin present in neem oil could be moderately toxic to aquatic animals though.
So let’s start our DIY NEEM OIL RECIPE :
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU WILL NEED :
• Neem leaves. ( handful)
• Tulsi/basil leaves (optional). But if used would enhance the quality.
• 100% pure coconut oil. (200 ml)
• Wash and dry neem and tulsi/basil leaves and grind them in a grinder with very little oil. The paste shouldn’t be runny. The concoction (mixer) can also be used directly on the scalp if you have an extreme scalp infection.
• Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan and keep the flame at the lowest as we don’t have to burn the ingredients.
• Pour the mixture in the oil and keep stirring.Do not cover the pan.
• Slowly the colour of the oil will change.
• After 15-20 mins of slow simmering the colour of the oil will change completely.
• Turn off the flame and leave this oil overnight.
• Drain the oil and store it in a tight container.
NOTE: KEEP AWAY FROM MOISTURE.This oil stays good for 3-4 months.
I’ll be posting a DIY recipe for hair growth and baldness. See the given link below.