Hello everyone, So this time my post is very simple yet very useful if you want to save your money and time. We spend so much money and time on skin and face polishing..errrgggh.. can’t even think of calculating the money and time that I have spent in the salons for all those fancy products for skin/face polishing.
So here, I have come up with a super easy, pocket-friendly solution which will give you salon like results.
So here we go…
How to get glowing skin naturally
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
1) 2 tbsp baking soda
2) 1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Mix both the ingredients and form a thick paste.
2) It shouldn’t be too thick nor too runny.
3) Apply it on your face in an upward direction.
4) Massage onto your face in a circular motion.
5) Concentrate on your nose as well as they remove blackheads.
6) Massage for about 5-6 mins, this removes all the dead skin and exfoliates the skin.
7) Wash it off.
1) You have to strictly use this only once or twice a month as baking soda is a little harsh on our skin.
2) If you have oily skin, combine the baking soda with your facewash else dry skin people can follow the above method.
3) Also, eat foods for glowing skin like apple, strawberry, coconut water, papaya, nuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.
So go and try this amazing skin polishing recipe and a get a glowing skin without wasting money on fancy items that they use in the salon. bye.