One of the most vexing outcomes of modern lifestyle is white hair. Nothing matches the dread you feel at the appearance of your first white strand. You recognise that there will be more to follow, and you look for whir hair home remedies and white hair treatments that might halt the inevitable. And here, we are talking about premature greying.
Are you just in your teens and already have white hair? Does that make you feel embarrassed when you are amongst your peers? White hair at a young age might be a common problem, but it does sap the self-image of the soul. We have permanent solution on how to get rid of white hair.
Here is a white hair treatment which is extremely powerful which will not only reverse white hair into black hair but also stops premature greying of hair, But the magic here is that this will also restore the original hair colour. Let’s see how to reduce white hair.
Things you will need:
handfulof curry leaves
- Take the curry leaves and wash them clean.
- Now put them in a crusher and add 2-3 tablespoons of buttermilk in it. Now start crushing the leaves until you get a thick Green paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and gently massage for 5 minutes.
- Spread the paste on your hair and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- After this, rinse it off with cold water. If you use this remedy twice a month, you will never suffer the problem of white hairs.
- If your hairs are already white, then use this remedy 5-6 times a month.
What are the white hair causes?
There can be many causes besides age that result in a person’s hair turning white.
It is the predominant factor in determining at what age your hair loses pigment. For some people, it can encounter even before they turn 20. For others, the first strands of white appear rather late.
- Deficiency Of Melanin
In most of the examples, a deficiency of melanin is the leading cause of hair whitening. The production of melanin depends upon appropriate nutrition and protein supplements. The deficiency of these nutrients causes melanin to fall below acceptable levels.
- Vitamin deficiencies
Any deficiencies of vitamin B-6, B-12, biotin, vitamin D, or vitamin E can contribute to premature graying.
- Certain medical conditions
Some medical conditions, including autoimmune diseases, may increase a person’s risk for
The tension caused by hectic schedules is a major cause of premature greying, along with excessive intake of alcohol and junk food.
Tips For Getting Rid Of White Hair/Grey Hair:
- Increase Intake Of Vitamin B12
Your hair could be turning white due to a deficiency of vitamin B12. If this is the case, reversing the graying process could be as simple as consuming sufficient amounts of the vitamin.
Vitamin B12 deficiency causes pernicious anemia, and your hair losing its pigment is a symptom of the circumstance. This circumstance amounts of the vitamin.
- Keep Thyroid Levels In Check
Your thyroid gland has an impact on all the vital functions of your body. An underactive thyroid, or hypothyroidism, can result in premature white hair. It is necessary to monitor your thyroid levels to be aware if it is causing the loss of pigment in your hair.
Hypothyroidism is a severe chronic condition and might require hormone supplementation. Certain foods can interfere with the working of your thyroid gland. To keep your thyroid levels in check, keep tabs on your diet.
- Quit Smoking
Your lifestyle has a huge influence on the health and color of your hair. Smoking has adverse effects on your body and could be contributing to white hair.
A study determined that smokers have a higher chance of their hair losing pigment than non-smokers.
- Load up on anti-oxidants
Your diet may help prevent the occurrence of white hair. Just make sure that you consume enough antioxidant-rich food.
Loss of pigmentation can be accelerated due to oxidative stress. Oxidation, which is a natural process, produces free radicals, and the amount produced increases as one ages. This imbalance causes hair to lose its pigment and turn white.
- Foods To Eat To Reduce White Hair
If you are graying due to a vitamin B12 deficiency, you should consume more seafood, eggs, and meat, including pork, beef, and lamb. Dairy products such as milk and cheese are good sources as well. Those following a vegetarian or vegan diet can opt for supplements or products that are enriched with vitamin B12.
Also, consume antioxidant-rich foods such as berries, grapes, green leafy vegetables, and green tea.
Here’s a list of foods for white hair solution that help keep your hair pigmented:
- Berries – Rich in vitamin C.
- Shell fish – Contains zinc which helps keep your hair pigmented.
- Meat liver – Combats anaemia and iron deficiencies.
- Curry leaves – Rich in the B vitamins and minerals such as selenium, iodine, zinc, and iron.
- Spinach – Helps in the production of melanin.
- Eggs – Rich in vitamin B12.
- Beans – Rich source of protein.
- Sunflower seeds – Rich in antioxidants and minerals.
- Walnuts – Rich source of copper, which helps in melanin production.
Other white hair solutions:
1. Black Tea Remedy
Black tea works best with prematurely grey hair, and is simple to make—you only need two ingredients. You can leave the tea in for up to two hours, or you can leave it in for less time and apply it more frequently. The amount of times you use this black tea rinse will have a cumulative effect—the more you do it, the more of an effect you will see.
Things you will need:
- 2 tablespoons black tea leaves
- Boil the tea leaves in water.
- Allow the tea to cool down to room temperature.
- Strain out the tea leaves, then apply the tea to your hair. If you have long hair, one of the easiest ways to apply the tea is to pour it into a small spray bottle. Spray the tea into your hair and brush to make sure that the tea is spread evenly.
- After roughly an hour (you can go as long as two hours), rinse the tea out with cold water. Do not shampoo.
2. Sage Water Treatment
The herb sage is one of the most effective remedies for grey hair. It both stops the growth of grey hair and restores natural hair
Things you will need:
- Sage leaves (preferably black sage).
- Boil the sage leaves in water.
- Remove from heat and allow the tea time to cool down.
- Spray the room-temperature liquid all over the hair. Allow it to sit for two hours.
- Wash with mild shampoo or soap.
- This will add a bit of color each time you use it to wash your hair. Use this remedy for few weeks, and the results will be visible.
3. Eat sesame.
4. Triphala and Bhringraj Remedy
Like the previous remedy, this nourishes hair and sharpens eyesight. Triphala means “three fruits,” namely the Indian gooseberry, bahera (Latin name: Terminalia bellirica), and Hurd (Latin name: Terminalia chebula) that it’s made out of. It comes in a powder and is one of the most important Ayurvedic medicines. It’s easily available in the market.
Things you will need:
- Indian gooseberry (Latin name: Phyllanthus Emblica; also known as amla)
- Bhringraj juice (Latin name: Eclipta Alba; also known as bhangra)
- Boil the
triphalaand Indian gooseberry in the Bringraj juice.
- Dry the resulting mixture.
- Take two to three grams of the resulting powder with water in the mornings daily.
5. Consume Vitamin-Rich Foods:
In order to prevent and delay the greying process of hair, make sure to get sufficient amounts of vitamins B and E daily. Cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, fresh fruits, and vegetables are all good sources for these vitamins. Also decrease your sodium intake, because sodium speeds up the appearance of grey hair.
6. Drink Lots of Water:
A lot of toxins get deposited in the body when the endocrine system malfunctions. This leads to many health problems, including premature ageing and grey hair. Drink up to 10-12 glasses of water daily to flush out these harmful toxins.
7. Avoid Junk Food:
Hair can become grey due to malnutrition and overconsumption of fast food or junk food. Instead, eat natural foods that are high in iron, calcium, vitamin B, and vitamin C. Options include fresh fruits, lemon juice, vegetable soups, etc.
I hope now you know the causes and remedies for white hair/grey hair. Comment below and let us know if you have any other home remedies for white hair/grey hair.