Don’t you just hate it when you everything about your look is just on point and the only deal breaker are dark and rather persistent rings beneath your eyes. Don’t worry, most of us have been there at some point in life. Let us tell you a secret, even some of the most stunning women often have to resort to concealers and make-up to hide their dark circles. Not only do these under-eye circles make you look much older than what you actually are, but they also have you looking ill or unhealthy. Before we even begin this natural journey, let me tell you that dark circles take time to cure and require great discipline. A regular skin and health care program should be followed, by the book, so do not expect magic to happen overnight. It needs to be understood that these natural remedies are only intend to help get rid off dark circles, which in turn are tied to so many factors like your stress levels or nutrition.
REASONS FOR DARK CIRCLES :
1) Lack of water intake :
It is very important to flush out the toxins from your body and store the water content levels. Start drinking atleast 10-12 glasses of water everyday.
2) Haemoglobin :
You need to also check on internal problems with regards to your haemoglobin levels and get an appointment with your doctor to see if there is any internal weakness for which you may have to take vitamin supplements. This, however, can also be substituted with a high protein and balanced diet.
3) Stress :
Most people who are very stressed out also have sleep problems. Either they suffer from disturbed sleep and toss and turn or due to incessantly thinking don’t get to sleep. They often wake up groggy in the morning.
4) Lack of proper diet :
Junk, preservative-heavy food and lack of fresh salads and adequate nourishing food in your diet will also cause the skin to look sallow and give you dark circles.
5) Computer hours :
Long hours in front of the computer can be harrowing for the eyes and can lead to eye stress and dark circles. Cup your eyes in your palms every hour to relax eye muscles and improve blood circulation.
6) Prolonged illness :
When recovering from a long illness, dark circles could begin to appear due to internal weakness.
7) Sleeplessness :
For the night owls who party hard, smoke or drink, dark circles are bound to appear. Balance out your lifestyle and get proper rest.
8) Age :
Ageing can also be a factor for dark circles. As your age increases,dark circles increases.
9) Genetic factor :
In some people, genetic factor can also be a reason for dark circles. In some cases, If parents have dark circles children tend to have dark circles.
10) Vitamin deficiency : Vitamin deficiency can also cause dark circles.
These were few of the reasons for dark circles.
Now lets see some homemade remedies to cure dark circles instantly,which works great and instantly.
Remedy 1 :
Things you will need :
- 2-3 tbsp potato juice.
- 2-3 tbsp tomato juice.
- 2-3 tbsp cucumber juice.
- Cotton pads.
- Grate or grind potato,tomato and cucumer each seperately and extract the juice out of it.
- Take each potato,cucumber and tomato juice in equal proportion. i.e. 2 tbsp each.
- Cut one cotton pad into half. You will get 2 semicircles after cutting the cotton pad into half.
- Place this cotton pad into the bowl or plate. Pour the mixture of potato,cucumber and tomato juice into it.
- The pads will absorb the mixture in no time.
- Now, place the semicircle cotton pads underneath your eyes.
How often ?
- Do this for 2-3 times per day for 15-20 minutes for great results. This will also reduce the puffiness of your eyes.
Remedy 2 :
This remedy will lighten your dark circles in one application.
Things you will need :
- 1 tbsp Chandan powder (sandalwood powder).
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel.
- 1 tbsp potato juice.
- 1 vitamin E capsules.
- 1 tsbp honey.
- Few drops of almond oil.
- Mix all the above ingredients well.
- You will get a paste like consistency.
- Apply this below your eyes.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- And wash it off with normal water.
- Do this once or twice a day for 10-15 minutes,You will see the difference in first application only.
Tip : The above remedy can also be applied all over the face.
Tips to avoid dark circles :
- Take few drops of almond oil , you can also mix one vitamin e capsule in it. Massage this oil will your fingertips gently around the eyes in clockwise and anticlockwise direction every night before going to bed.
- Eat nutritious foods and fruits like papaya,peach,mango,orange,lemon,kiwi, cauliflower,spring onion,broccoli,cabbage,spinach etc.
- Get proper beauty sleep. We should sleep for 7-8 hours uninterrupted.
So this were some of the easy yet effective remedies to cure dark circles instantly. Please read and share. Try them out and let us know how much did you like them. Till then thankyou.!