Yes, ONION. You read it right… Well I know you must be shocked to hear something from our kitchen which we use in day-to-life would have some amazing benefits for our hair.
Rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the use of onion for hair truly helps keeps hair loss at bay. Onion juice can help you grow your hair super fast and super sexy, combat hair loss, alopecia and male and female pattern baldness.
This is because onion has special sulphur and lack of sulfur in your scalp has been spotted by science as one of the main cause of hair fall and slow hair growth.
Using onion juice in the right way, as the way we recommend, will help you a lot in the condition of your hair and also will boost hair growth.
SO FIRST LET US SEE THE BENEFITS OF ONION JUICE FOR HAIR…
1) They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
2) They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
3) They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This, in turn, helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
4) They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
5) This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
6) Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
7) They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
8) Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
9) They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
10) They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.
NOW LET US SEE HOW TO MAKE ONION JUICE AT HOME.
NOTE: Make sure you take those red/pink onions and not the white onions. White onions do not have much sulphur in them and they are of no use.
So here is the method :
1) Peel the onions and cut them in 4 parts.
2) Blend these pieces in a juicer/grinder.
3) Add a little water or no water and then filter the juice using a muslin cloth. ( i would recommend no water. No dilution, better the result).
4) This will ensure that no onion chunks are stuck in your hair while you use the juice.
SO, HOW TO APPLY ONION JUICE TO YOUR HAIR FOR HAIR GROWTH.
1) Give your scalp a good application of onion juice with a cotton ball so it gets evenly applied to your scalp.
2) Using your fingers, gently massage it into your scalp using circular movements.
3) Let it sit for approx. one hour.
4) Rinse it off with a mild shampoo with a nice fragrance to get rid of the pungent smell of onions. You can also squeeze one lemon in your tub of water to get rid of the smell. Also, lemon is a cleansing agent which will wash away the excess oil and dandruff keeping your scalp healthy and fresh.
5) Do this often to witness the benefits. You can actually try this once a week for 2 months to see some visible difference.
Try this amazing yet simple magic recipe of hair growth and write your experiences in the comment section below.